Pretzels

Pretzels

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Ice Cream Pops



Check these out. I love these.

Tovolo Ice-Cream Pop Molds, Set of 4


I them ordered off of amazon a few weeks ago. I already had a couple other sets of the same brand. But I saw these and thought they were adorable and fun. I used my strawberries to make "strawberry ice cream." Which, is essentially strawberries and yogurt. Typically, I would have used vanilla yogurt, but all I had was plain. So, I added some sugar to the strawberries and let them sit for a while and blended them with the yogurt. Aside from the added sugar, I think this is a totally healthy afternoon snack. Especially when it's 137,000 degrees outside, like it's been lately.

I will be doing a giveaway soon, so don't forget to "like" my facebook page, so you can stay updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment