Pretzels

Pretzels

Monday, July 11, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me

My basket pick up this week happened to fall right smack dab on top of my birthday. I really didn't mind that much, except as previously discussed I'm not terribly partial to mornings. And my pick up is at 7:15. Well, my dear sweet husband offered to make the pick up for me. Which was awesome. I sort of got to sleep in. Not nearly as much as I would have liked, but enough anyway.






Now, not only did he pick up my basket (well, it's technically ours), he also made me breakfast. Well, I made the bacon with plans to make everyone breakfast, and he finished it off by creating a delicious BLT.








Kinda looks like a face that's going to eat me!



The BLT was fantasic, as it's pretty much my favorite sandwiches (okay just one of them). What would have maade it better would have been if it was served on some toasty sourdough. But alas, all we had in the house was this uber healthy bread. Which I like. But it's not sourdough.

No comments:

Post a Comment