Pretzels

Pretzels

Monday, July 11, 2011

Asian Basket




I was really happy with the Asian Pack we got this weekend. It had bok choy, which everyone likes. And napa cabbage. Although, that's not a totally foreign veggie to us, I don't know that I've ever bought it. Usually, I just get regular cabbage to throw in stir fries. So I chopped up all the bok choy and all the cabbage. I was hoping to have enough leftovers for lunch for hubby and myself. That was a lot of veggies. I had to cook it in batches. Luckily, just as I thought, it cooked down pretty well. I kind of steam, stir fried it. Added some ginger paste, garlic, green onions and jalapenoes. Oh and the snow peas too. Served it with some grilled chicken and miso soup. Tweety bird loves miso soup.




I tossed the veggies with a tiny bit of Soy Vey.




Soy Vay Veri Veri Teriyaki Marinade, 21-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 6)

No comments:

Post a Comment